Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
*This position is supported virtually and will be performed from a home office location.
Summary of Duties:
· Implement and drive the SCMC Strategic Commodity Team (SCT) for different commodities like Travel, Industrial Supplies or IT across the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) and Environmental Management’s (EM) multiple sites.
· Will group like commodities while providing contractor inclusive cross network sourcing strategies.
· Operates the assigned SCT as a strategic sourcing enterprise through the facilitation of collaboration across the contractor sites, capitalizing on identified leverage opportunities.
· Create commodity roadmaps enabling the achievement of critical business targets as well as improving ease of business on a repetitive basis.
· Responsible for development, facilitation of the roll out and implementation of the enterprise-wide Strategic Commodity Team for assigned commodities.
· Develop and implement a communication plan for the SCT once developed and providing for business change management across sites to drive utilization of commodity strategies while serving as the point of contact for team strategy, execution and performance.
· The individual will work collaboratively across complex organizational structures to develop and implement comprehensive multi-site agreements.
· Create and manage implementation of strategic agreements including project plans, overall tracking capability, reporting of progress within team and up through leadership.
· The Commodity Manager will identify commodity opportunities and lead commodity team(s) within the SCT to carry out the sourcing strategy across the enterprise.
· The Commodity Manager is to ensure consideration is given, and strategy developed, to optimize spend through socio-economic businesses.
· Monitoring of overall utilization of SCMC strategic sourcing contracts for targeted commodities is also crucial to the success of the SCT.
· Use of, eSourcing (on line reverse auctions and sealed bids) and Supplier Performance Management activities using the SCMC enterprise system is expected to maintain process continuity.
· Coordination with SCMC eProcurement specialists to develop eCatalogs or comparison shopping portals representing commodity strategy and champion sites to drive spend through them.
· Prepare or oversee preparation, administration, and retention of commodity contract files.
· Responsible for compliance with SCMC standards, business processes and policies.
20 Drive and execute Annual and Strategic Plan with supporting strategies
20 Right and Fast execution of strategies to align with business Growth and New Product Introductions
20 Manage Category and Commodity Strategies
20 Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Technology, Operations, and Finance, etc.
20 Apply effective Sourcing supplier risk assessment methodologies to ensure supplier continuity
You Must Have:
· US citizenship in order to obtain and maintain US Dept of Energy security clearance
· Bachelor's degree in a Business, Technical, or Scientific related field is required
· Minimum of 5+ years directly-applicable experience in Strategic Sourcing and using leveraged multi-site agreements
· Ability / willingness to travel up to 25%.
· Readiness / adaptability to mobile working environment.
· Experience with government contracting environment.
· Superiority in utilizing strategic integrative thinking, understanding the global commodity landscape and linking it to sourcing strategies.
· Knowledge of government contracting requirements including a working understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
· Exhibited successful ability with indirect leadership of diverse teams crafting complex SOWs, negotiating & deploying large multi-site agreements.
· Established ability to manage multiple complex projects at once.
· Demonstrated capacity to meet aggressive deadlines while achieving solid business results
· Uses inclusive, collaborative approach to execute & manage agreements.
· Demonstrated proficiency with eSourcing techniques – reverse auctions, eCatalog and comparison shopping portals.
· Advanced degree, ISM – CPSM certification, Six Sigma Green Belt certification are differentiators.
Exempt Honeywell FM&T Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.