Cycle Time Analyst
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Manage and follow up on tasks and projects.
- Root cause analysis for any variance in Metrics and/ or process improvements
- Provide guidance on process improvements and turn suggestions into implemented improvements
- Expert with all aspects of Excel
- Drive Results on projects or performing activities.
- Drive Standardization and best practices across multi-sites processes for process excellence team taking best practices from each site
- Work Honeywell Operating System (HOS), Functional Transformation Initiative (FTI) and working capital projects with assorted teams.
- Navigate SAP and pull reports as necessary.
- Implement Process improvement on daily tasks.
Drive automation through access, excel or SharePoint within the team.
20 Provide guidance on process improvements
20 Drive Results on projects
20 Navigate SAP and pull reports
20 Drive automation through access
20 Manage and follow up on tasks and projects
Skills and Competencies
- Excel Expertise (V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, Formulas)
- Experience in procurement/purchasing and supply chain areas including but not limited to Cycle Time Reduction.
- Organized approach and continual follow-up on open tasks.
- Ability to maintain databases and pull reports from the database.
- Ability to drive automation within team as well other sourcing team members.
- Team player & project coordinator abilities.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills via telephone and in person.
- Proven and organized approach to problem solving with an aptitude for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to assume responsibility and be self-motivated.
- Knowledge of Oracle/SAP, OneSource, any other ERP system Onesource prefer.
- Global mind set
- Evidence of exceeding results above and beyond goals.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req146344
- Category: Procurement
- Location: ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.