Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
This position is responsible for professionally selling, servicing and developing opportunities for Honeywell’s Commercial Security products, to increase Distribution Revenue in Video, Access and Intrusion Revenue.
• Identifies and establishes new business opportunities and supports current business with Commercial Security distribution partners.
• Responsible for developing strong working relationships with Key Distribution partners.
• Develop and sustain strategic relationships between Honeywell Commercial Security Products and other Honeywell SBG’s resulting in mutual business value and alliance partnering.
• Works in conjunction with regional sales teams whenever possible to ensure best customer service follow-thru is provided.
• Delivers a year over year growth in revenue/margin for the assigned market base to meet both annual and long term growth expectations of Honeywell.
• Assist other sales professionals in planning, strategizing, developing and closing complex solution opportunities with new and existing accounts.
• Fully understands and communicates industry trends, competitive strategies and product technologies.
• Responsible for attending and assisting with local, regional and national trade shows in addition to participating in industry specific trade organizations.
• Provides information to company personnel on a regular basis to maintain up to date with sales and marketing activities.
Ability to travel per business needs. Up to 75%.
25 Large Scale Projects
Strategic Organizational Planning
25 Lead Team Alignment
25 Team Management
YOU MUST HAVE
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.