Job Title: PROCESS TECHNICIAN
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITILES
- Responsible for OEE and RTY improvements.
- Lead line efficiency and improvement efforts (projects, pc/hr/ throughput )
- Responsible for the first training to the production for the introduction of new product or process technology
- Partner with maintenance Eng/Technicianfor troubleshooting analysis for key/critical equipment
- Responsible for putting in place and check the documentation of processes and controls.
- Actively contribute for the layout design and material flow for one or several production cells.
- Partner of the core process ME to implement the lean principles and use Six Sigma tools in the cells such like; one piece flow, takt time, line balancing, standard work etc. on a team approach with the supervisor and shop floor personnel.
- Maintain and improve process controls for Quality and productivity, Poka Yoke design and implementation.
- Perform Key equipment calibration.
- Responsible to maintain process capability and equipment gage R&R in conjunction with Process QA.
- Responsible for the training and development of the process specialist and the operators certification in the identified equipment.
- Define usage of specific operating supplies/tools/ spares for budget administration.
- Participate in safety incidents investigation
- Observes the obligations and duties resulting from the management systems in production, quality, HS&E areas and other external and internal standards and regulations
Observes work rules and internal HS&E guidelines in the current wordingSKILLS AND KNOWLDGE REQUIRED
Very good verbal & written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills & ability to play in a team
- Good knowledge of HS&E requirements
- knowledge of machining CNC equipment and assembly of products, PLC / PC programming(preferred)
- Good knowledge in root cause analysis and problem solving
- Excellent knowledge of product (e.g. turbo), it’s manufacturing processes and its application.
- Good Knowledge of poka yoke, tooling fabrication and design for machinery assembly or inspection type of tools/fixtures. (preferred)
- Basic knowledge of FMEA
- Knowledge in turbo failure mode preferred
- Knowledge of geometric dimensioning & tolerance and other drawing conventions
Basic p.c. skills;EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
3 years minimum of experience in Manufacturing Engineering activities and complementary skills ( Process / Quality )
- Technical Diploma required
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.