ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITILES
· Lead customer satisfaction for specific customer(s).
· Successful interface with the customer’s Supplier Quality Engineer
· Must have experience and competency to work with customers. Responds quickly and effectively to customer issues and requests.
· Track & report key customer quality metrics (e.g. ppm, 8D/CAR response) keeping internal data aligned with the customer’s view.
· Lead 8D/CAR teams to contain and permanently resolve quality issues according to customer expectations for response time and technical rigor. Works with and across functions as needed for issue resolution. This responsibility requires a strong knowledge of all production lines and controls related to assigned customer.
· Responsible of achieve quality goals.
· Support PEP phase 5-8 projects. Responsible for preparing and/or approving customer and internally required quality deliverables such as, PPAP, ECN, etc.). In conjunction with NPI Manager and Program manager, the CQE/CQT is responsible from Quality side for the pilot runs of new launches, assuring that proper controls are in place.
· Obtains customer approvals (i.e. homologation) as required for products, processes and/or suppliers. (ECN process) changes
· Assures that all customers required quality documentation is completed and stored in applicable systems for retrieval and audit as needed.
· Communicate, document and assure that all customer specific requirements, critical information, incidents and risks that concern their customer with the objective of achieving customer satisfaction with HTT quality.
· Develops and executes projects to meet customer expectations.
· Responsible to prepare customer visit and audit with the right plant functions
· Responsible to notify the plant quality manager where critical quality standards are known to be compromised. Actively works to resolve such issues quickly and effectively.
· Drives successful customer and internal quality objectives.
· Timely disposition of any product that has been held.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.