Sales Manager Position
Experience in independently handling sales for products of security, fire solutions, communication and / or IT hardware. Candidates with experience in sales of security & or fire solutions in a midsized organization will be highly preferred
It is mandatory to have basic commercial and technical knowledge.
• Locate customers (Installers) for ADI in identified territory.
• Register/Appoint customers as per the company policy
• Work with registered customers & support them to grow their business.
• Ensure sales target achievement as per the business plan of the division.
• Provide the necessary marketing support to customers as per the company policy.
Reporting & Systems
• Report to the Branch Manager
• Work closely with the ADI branch team (tech support, commercial & working capital team members) to ensure focus on customers.
• Ensure timely completion of all reports & formats for the geographical territory allocated
• Ensure timely collection of all outstanding receivables. Help in resolving all outstanding reconciliation issues on a periodic basis
• Ensure that the credit policy is well understood by the customers
Training & Support
• Ensure necessary technical training to the ADI customers
• Understand and get branch support to resolve issues of after-sales-support / warranty etc.
Market Intelligence and Analysis
• Continuously monitor developments in the market & competition activities, and ensure timely communication to branch head
• Meet select end-customers regularly and obtain feedback
Focused, high energy, team player, strong ethics, excellent communication skills (well-spoken and well-presented), good in relationship/rapport building, good negotiating skills, technology savvy, with willingness to travel.
Good problem solving skills, aggressive & good follow-ups, good industry networks
B.E. / Diploma in Engineering & MBA
Experience in a multi-product technology industry in Sales
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.