Detailed Job Description:
· Use CAD tools and procedures for the preparation of drawings.
· Consultation with engineers to develop drawings based on the project and customer specific requirements.
· Flexible to work in a team environment and able to coach less experienced design drafters.
· Develop AutoCAD/ microstation symbol library (if required) by using CAD tools.
· Prepare equipment layout with bill of materials.
· Able to create different views (Top views, Side views) of the drawings and section views.
· Back checking of the drawings against with engineering review comments and take the corrective actions.
· Read and understand the procedures/ standards to acquire new skills in design and drafting.
· Understand the concepts of revamp and revision work and differentiate the modifications with best representation of the drawings.
· Participate in the design review meetings and markup the drawings for correctness.
· As a part of a multi-functional project team, the designer is required to produce engineering deliverables that are consistently correct, timely complete, and compliant with UOP processes & procedures.
· 3yrs Diploma in Engg.
· 5+ years of relevant experience in 2D Design for the petroleum refining & petrochemical industry.
· A good & demonstrated knowledge of fundamental principles of 2D drafting.
· Prior understanding of process equipment / components used in petroleum refining and/ or petrochemicals industry is a major advantage.
· Proficiency in the use of 2D drafting tools (such as MICROSTATION and/or AutoCad).
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be used at the International level with colleagues worldwide.
· Open to 10% world-wide travel, typically of short duration (generally between a few days and two weeks)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.