Job Title: SHIFT SUPERVISOR
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITILES
Responsible for ensuring quality of parts produced in the module;
- Daily confirm of Poka Yoke systems functioning according to the checklist;
- Participates in the homologation of new processes and products;
- Coordinates the activities ofsorting, both on production flow and in stock;
- Participates in analyzing the causes of nonconformities, the establishment of a corrective and preventive action plan,
- Audits compliance with the standard operating mode by operators;
- Proposes to amend Standard Operating Forms (SOS);
- Participates, along with the process quality inspector, in process audits;
- Decides to stop production in case of a quality and safety risk and informs the general supervisor according to the escalation matrix;
Checks the collecting of scraps from work stations in the module;
Production and module management
Coordinates the work of a shift per module;
- Manages the shift start meeting (level I) and participates in module meeting (level II);
- Responsible for achieving efficiency, productivity and schedule adherence objectives;
- Responsible for adherence to the interoperable module planning;
- Tracks daily production planning and ensures compliance with production orders......
- Provides jobs with the necessary means and documentation;
- Tracks and checks the supplying of the line with materials;
- Responsible for the observance of consumption rules;
- Responsible for the material values of the production area;
- Ensures / checks settings for all workstations within the module;
- Physically manages parts and components in the manufacturing flow;
- Validates the start of production for each workstation according to the operator checklist;
- Tracks and the supplying of the line with materials and tools from storage sites;
- Support General Supervisor in applying the gemba kaizen, involving people in doing activities, using the go and see concept.
- Responsible for managing material of the module;
- Records results of the production team (database,daily report format, module notice boards);
- Works on any of the workstations if necessary and in accordance with Standard Operating Sheet for their position;
- Ensures the development processfor Kaizen, SOS and SCS for the shift
Decides to stop production in case of a safety risk and informs the General Supervisor according to the escalation matrix;
Production and team coordination
Assigns operators for each operation for the shift;
- Designates the tasks for each of the team members and monitors their fulfillment;
- Prepares timekeeping sheet, attendance list, overtime, recoveries;
- Approves leaves of absence, leave without pay and personal holiday up to 1 day;
- Tracks and responds to compliance with work safety rules and regulations of procedure;
- Forwards to General Supervisor papers with proposals to sanction or terminate employment;
- Forwards to General Supervisor proposals for class exams;
- Participates in periodic evaluations conducted by staff of his team;
- Responsible for training of operators regarding the standard operating mode;
- Proposes and implements individual training plan to increase the level ofmultiple qualifications of operators;
- Validates, along with supervisor, team flexibility matrix;
Forwards to General Supervisor papers with annual appraisal for operators
Ensures the achievement of 5S objectives in the module;
Audits the degree of order/tidiness in the module according to5S program and criteria
Performs first level of intervention on the machine;
Opens the maintenance intervention file and validates with process qualityinspector the restarting of the production process after the intervention;
Quality management, environmental and safety management
Responsible for training of operators in terms of quality assurance - along with the quality inspector;
- Supports implementation of environmental management system - along with HSE Officer
- Supports regular courses onwork safety according to Slovakian law;
- Ensures compliance with all norms of work safety and supports the internal rules of procedure and signals their breachto supervisor ;
- Participates in identifying and evaluating environmental aspects of production module;
- Announces environmental nonconformities participates in the development and implementation of the resulting corrective actions;
- Acts in accordance with Honeywell behavioral attributes and achieves their performance goals set by manager through HPD
- Uses LSW in their daily activities and reviews the content quarterly.
- Contributes actively to continuously improve plant performance: consistently identifies opportunities to eliminate losses and proposes solutions to improve their own and the plant activities.
- Proposes the number of Kaizen ideas / month in accordance with the objectives of the plant
- Attends all meetings at which their function is required (daily meetings at 1,2,3 or 4 level, as appropriate, weekly / monthly meetings, etc.)
- Ensures that daily time sheets they are responsible for are brought up to date accurately.
- Meets deadlines for time sheet checking
- Manages the implementation of evacuation plan for the production unit;
- Is responsible for following the management systems in production, quality, HS&E areas and other external and internal standards and regulations
Observes and ensures following of work rules and internal HS&E guidelines resulting from responsibilities of managers and other employees in HS&E areas in the current wording
They operate according to the Standard Operating Sheet for their position
- Other tasks received from superior hierarchical levels;
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Managing employees – at minimum one year
- Technical knowledge
- Basic knowledge of 5S, Kaizen, standard work, escalation
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.