Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
* EMEA Sr. Product Manager – Portables (RAE + BW) * is responsible for supporting, managing and directing all the product marketing related activities within Portables Gas LOB in EMEA. At Honeywell, the regional senior product manager owns product portfolios of a Gas LOB end-to-end and is accountable for product profitability in her/his region. The successful candidate will work closely with global product management, customer marketing, internal senior executives, field sales organization, key business partners and the senior management team to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of the organization’s product portfolio today and in the future.
* Specific to * * EMEA Sr. Product Manager – Portables (RAE + BW): *
· Overall management of Portables Gas LOB product portfolio (i.e. RAE and BW product lines)
· Leading the PMs of Portables Gas LOB
· Guiding and coaching the PATs of Portables Gas LOB
· STRAP / AOP of Portables Gas LOB
· Planning and executing commercial activities of Portables Gas LOB
* Strategy & Planning *
· Integrate inputs to develop distinctive product plans with outstanding financial outcomes; be competent in microeconomics, finance, VOC, research and analysis and basic marketing toolkit [market definition and sizing, segmentation, value management, targeting and positioning, pricing].
· Create business strategies clearly linked to financials and functional actions.
· Own the product planning process including new product additions working with global product management, sales; sun-set current products; develop and manage product roadmaps linked to segment’s, customer needs and willingness to pay; product positioning linked to distinctive understanding of competitive offerings and value; product value pricing; SKU management.
* Value Management/Value Pricing *
· Design VOC; understand segmentation; understand value elements critical to customers; calculate value equations; target value propositions to customer segments
· Strong fundamental understanding and ability to apply value toolkit to tough value pricing situations
· Strong demonstrated ability to deal with complex value pricing issues in a dynamic competitive environment
· Demonstrated ability to implement new value based pricing strategies with positive results in the market
· Drive strong financial results from pricing
* Transactional Pricing *
· Understand transactional pricing tool kit and analytical techniques; understand pricing waterfall tool; execute waterfall analysis and drive to actions with financial results.
· Develop dynamic pricing strategies based on value delivered
· Emerging understanding of transactional pricing toolkit; conducts waterfall and other analytics to support pricing
· Support development and/or implementation of pricing policies
* Products and Services Management *
· Understand and manage product/services life cycles, profitability, demand planning, new product/services development ideation and process management, competitive offerings
· Demonstrate understanding of end-to-end role of product manager in context of dynamic competitive environment; owns the product profitability and drives positive results
· Integrate businesses into decision making; deliver on customer needs on time and budget
* Brand Management *
· Assist or contribute to the creation and building of brands; assist in the brand management; manage competitive brands
· Consistently works with Marcom to effectively promote and advertise brands
* Candidate Profile *
The successful candidate will be expected to be a high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts. He/she is highly intelligent and enthusiastic with a commitment to excellence. In terms of personal competencies, the successful candidate must be a hands-on person who possesses the best combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results. The candidates must be able to balance theoretical thought with practical. In addition, he/she should possess the following competencies:
· * Strategic Marketing Skills * : Understanding and experience with the skills to practically apply to her/his product line. Must link strategies to financial results.
· * Leadership: * A confident, mature person with the ability to connect with others. Ability to lead projects and teams that successfully achieve milestones and complete deliverables.
· * Results-Oriented: * A driver who possesses the ability to take actions and implement effective solutions in a timely manner
· * Problem Solver: * A creative yet pragmatic problem solver. Methodical and hands-on as well as detail-oriented
· * Analytical Thinking and Decision-Making: * A “conceptualizer” of enterprise and market trends/issues who can then integrate that thinking into marketing and business strategies. Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues. Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills.
· * Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills: * A team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others. Shares information and keeps team members and partners informed. Works effectively with others to identify and resolve issues. Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with a diverse work force.
20 New Product Introduction
20 Create Product Roadmaps
20 Marketing Plans
20 Manager Product Life Cycle
20 onduct market research
* Experience * & Educational Requirements
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role.He/she must have a history of successful marketing, strategic planning and product management.The successful candidate must possess proven strategic marketing, analytical and implementation skills.
Gas detection experience (especially with wireless and software focus) is highly desirable.
An undergraduate degree in an analytical (e.g. economics, math, engineering, etc…) or technical discipline is required.An MBA is highly desirable.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.