Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell Productivity Products – Finished Products
Honeywell Productivity Products is part of the Safety and Productivity Solutions business group and is one of the leading manufacturers of data collection solutions. Productivity Products offers a full product portfolio that includes barcode scanners, printers, rugged vehicle mount, wearable and mobile computers – improving operations in supply chain, port and mobile workforce for industries like Transportation and Logistics, Warehousing, Healthcare and Retail In-store.
Management and development of Small Business Reseller with the objective to grow all Honeywell Line of Business ( scanners, printers & Media, mobility, software & services) sales.Outbound calls to partners (target of 30 per day average) to ensure continual cleaning of database records and looking for new opportunity, as well as running specific programs for the country/region.
The role is that of channel support, targeting existing and prospective new Small Business Reseller across the EEM region, main focus the northern part where Poland is key country. He/she will take over those Small Business Reseller not assigned to Channel Managers as well as other specific targeted new potential Small Business Reseller to develop. It will ensure our partner community is well covered while our Channel Managers increase efficiency by focusing in the higher volume potential business partners’ development. He/she will run also specific focused channel programs and support Salesforce.
He/she will carry channel targets and business objectives.
This position will only suit an individual focused on results, comfortable making outbound channel calls, dealing with customers at all levels and reporting to a revenue goal.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
· Manage a defined set of partners and distributors at the discretion of the Territory Director.
· Represent Honeywell in a positive & professional manner within the channel partner community
· Assist regional sales team in partner enrolment (Identify, collect data, update CRM Salesforce.com, assist resellers in understanding how to work with Honeywell, follow up and survey about new resellers recruitment)
· Promote all Honeywell line of business & marketing initiatives, in close relationship with the regional sales team
· Identify, create & manage business opportunities pipeline and/or closely pair work with the appropriate Account Managers using Salesforce
· Develop & manage quotations in cooperation with the Distributors & the regional sales team, based on identified sales strategy and information collected from partners using Salesforce
· Participate in regional weekly sales activities review, and take responsibilities for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
· Conduct regular customer calls & business review calls, and perform follow up calls as necessary
· Assist in resellers’ escalation as per escalation procedure to satisfy resellers and achieve company goals
· Perform reporting functions on an ongoing and timely basis (opportunities, pipeline, calls etc..)
35 Sales Management
45 Customer Support
Experience and qualifications
· Background in Customer Service or Inside Sales support
· Some exposure to customers requiring Enterprise Mobility or Supply Chain solutions would be an advantage
· Bachelor degree in business orengineering related field would be an advantage
· Be fluent in Polish, English ; Russian language as an advantage
· Minimum 2yrs of relevant experience.
Job specific skills
· Ability to engage effectively with customers by telephone and email
· Ability to express to customers the value proposition for Productivity Products solutions, software and services
· Develop sales leads and opportunities while being pleasantly persuasive
· Proactively engaged with existing and new customers
· Strong workflow / business process management skills
· Customer service oriented mentality
· Good communication/presentation skills
Nonexempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.