Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Intelligrated is looking to fill a Manager, Application Engineer-Controls at our West Chester, OH facility. The position reports to the LSS organization through the LSS C&E and Proposal Development team. The responsibility of the position is to manage a team of AE-Controls to estimate modifications to the existing Intelligrated or 3rdparty conveyor machine control systems. The candidate to translate the customer needs into a solution by supporting the customer, sales and other C&E and Proposal Development team members. regarding the existing conveyor machine control system.
· RFQ requirement definition and proposal strategy development
· Read and analyze machine control code, electrical schematics and layouts
· Review and approve cost estimates and proposal content for the solution
· Maintain the workload for the Application Engineer -Controls team
· Talent management and development
· Customer support
15 Customer Support
30 Talent Management and development
10 Maintain the workload for the Application Engineer Controls Team
30 Review and approve cost estimates and proposal content
15 Read and analyze machine control code, electrical schematics and layouts
YOU MUST HAVE
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (EET or Controls oriented)
· Must have experience with machine control (ICW, BOSS, PLC)
· Must have knowledge of C/C++ programming language
· Must have knowledge of Word, Excel, Salesforce, SharePoint and Outlook programs
· Must be familiar of C# machine control
· Must be familiar of SQL database
· Ability to travel up to 20% of work hours
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Interact well with people from various team
Exempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.