Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Lead the activities related to the purchase of material, material planning, production planning, inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions within Honeywell Intelligrated. You will lead development of AOP and STRAP, works autonomously to achieve organizational objectives and drive functional excellence and continuous improvement. You will Proven team leader for teams with individual contributors and managers. You are accountable for and able to lead complex global project teams.
Factor and Supplier Capacity Planning and Coordinator SIOP
· Ensuring Factory Capacity for 4 Weeks ,12 Weeks and 20 Weeks Window
· Conducting Factory Capacity Meeting every week.
· Adjudging the Factory Productivity and Manpower hiring and making escalation.
· Calling monthly Supplier SIOP with the Suppliers
· Working with Supplier Development on Chronic Supplier Performance Issues
· Managing Lead Time and Demand Signal Variation to the Supply Base
· Factory Scheduling Process
· Capacity Planning during PSR Stage
Long Term Capacity Planning Models for Factory and Suppliers
· Conducting different burst capacity scenarios for the plant and Suppliers
· Model the Capacity Scenario for the Factory and Supplier for different Demand Portfolio
· Define Plant Constraint and Work with Advance Mfg Engineering on Capex Investment.
· Work on Core /Non Core
Material Planning for all Intelligrated Plants(4)
· Inventory Planning – ABC Analysis, Implementation of PFEP, Implementation of Right Replenishment Strategy
· Establish Right EOQ or MOQ
· Right Size Raw Material Inventory
· Right Set Oracle Material Requirement Planning Parameters
· Reduce Negative Exception
· Improve Supplier OTTR
· Work with Supplier Development on Supplier Performance.
· Optimize Inbound and Outbound Freight Programs
· Optimize Stock Room and Improve Point of Use
· Internal Logistics Plan
· Improve Inventory Record Accuracy and Dollar Accuracy
· SOX Compliance
· VMI and Consignment Implementation
· Internal Logistics Planning
· Warehouse– Management – Inventory transaction
25 optimize Material management procedures
20 Improve Operating System Maturity
20 Monitor material plans
10 Oversee new production introduction (NPI) activities
25 Lead teams
Exempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.