Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The world class Lifecycle Support department at Honeywell Intelligrated – www.intelligrated.com is growing and in need of an experienced Project Manager to support the Modifications & Upgrades Team in the execution of projects! Project Managers effectively supply project planning, fiscal responsibility and are the central point of communication to the customer.The Project Manager provides leadership of the project team covering the planning and coordination, scheduling, financial and cost management, contract administration and customer communications,deliverablesand relationships of an assigned project. They are highly organized individuals with an understanding of all aspects of material handling projects. The Project Manager also ensures the project is completed on time, at margin, with complete customer satisfaction
· Project Managers take initiative, have a professional bearing and commands skills that engage the customer.
· The Project Manager is the point of contact to the customer and other stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
· Directs project team consisting of functional project engineers, site manager and commissioning engineer
· Prepares, publishes, distributes and maintains a project schedule with milestones for all disciplines and customer constraints
· Executes contract as sold; Facilitates project scope changes, and clarifies and mitigates contract issues
· Ensures up to date and accurate financial picture of their project which includes cost incurred, cost forecasting and payment
· Monitor project progress, including financial performance verses contract.
· Creates and maintains project records; Archives proper files for retention
· Ensures smooth and consistent communication and exchanges of data between Customers, Project Team Members, vendors, Management and/or sales team.
· Coordinates schedules, delivers status reports, develops resolutions to project issues that arise in order to meet productivity, quality and customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
· Prepares a concise and thorough commissioning plan, cut in plans and acceptance test, managing commissioning activities of Project Team Members and ensures customer Project acceptance.
· On occasions, the Project Manager may be requested to join the sales team during the proposal stages of a project.
· Ensures Safety Standards are met or exceeded throughout the life cycle of their project.
30 Project planning and execution
50 Project communication with customer, project team and other steakeholders
10 Lead Project team towards projects success
10 Project reporting and forecasting
* YOU MUST HAVE *
* WE VALUE *
· Customer Focus – Oriented toward establishing good relations, executing and delighting the customer.
· Business Acumen – Contracts, Project Accounting, Business Processes (Internal and Customers).
· Servant Leadership – Ownership mentality, Leads by example, engages and coordinates well with team members.
· Curiosity – Takes initiative to find things out and use the information learned to improve.
· Contingency Planner – Has the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities and create plans for them.
· Negotiation and Persuasiveness – has a non-confrontational approach, builds consensus.
· Communication/Presentation Skills – understand how to communicate customers, the Project team and other stakeholders.
· Technical Acumen – Has a level of comfort with technology and application of Intelligrated Products.
· Analytical/Problem Solving – Breaks down complex problems and prioritizes actions to resolve.
· Capacity to work on multiple projects at the same time.
· Ability to travel to meet the requirements of the job/customer.
· MBA is a plus
· PMP Certification desirable
Exempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.